Can you know about the PHP programming language ?

PHP


PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor.

Definition -: PHP is a server-side scripting programming language.

Explanation  

A used -: PHP programming language is used to make dynamic websites fastly.

Advantages -: 

Disadvantages -: 

Super Global Variables in PHP

If you want to learn PHP in explain please visit this link


PDF Download

If you think to host your PHP websites so, The free hosting of PHP is provided by most vendors.


I hope you can understand easily if you can understand easily then follow and subscribe to my blogs and share them. Otherwise, you don't follow and subscribe to my blogs.








5 comments:

  1. Your style to explain about the programming languages is very awesome. Can you tell me how you can do that.
    Nice bro.......................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhai php ke all concept clear kra do me daily study krunga yaha se

    ReplyDelete